After many Thousands of Horses through our Hands and my experience with the Law, we are able to see things that most can’t. You may benefit from a Horse Purchase assessments Online
“Be very careful buying from Professional Riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Photos of the Horse standing ‘dead square’ and from side on
- Photo of the Horse taken from dead centre behind the horse and with the
- back Legs DEAD SQUARE as well as the Neck dead FORWARD.
- Video if available
- as well as the Advert, and
- any conversations with the Seller
We are in the era of the CROOKED Horse Sellers. From to charming Teenage Girls to Pony Club Mum’s to OLYMPIC Medalists and NCAS Coaches.
Crookedness is the norm in this Society now! Many People have benefited from a Horse Purchase assessments Online
OVER 50% OF HORSES ARE UNSOUND
Most unsound Horses DO NOT show lameness!!!!!!!!!!!!
MOST DANGEROUS PURCHASES
- Thoroughbreds off the Track. 86% of them are unsound upon retirement and it mater not that they only Trialed
- Riding Ponies. Now bred with straight back Legs and standing out the back. Sacroiliac Problems and Osteo Arthritis and Bone Chips to front Legs.
I am interested in buying this Pony for my Daughter but she occasionally kicks up. The Seller says it is just reacting to the Whip.
We can immediately see the following:
- If the Horse is “Suitable for the Purpose”
- Conformational deficiencies
- What level a Dressage Prospect will be capable of reaching
- Possible unsoundness
- If the Seller is playing Games
This is a very quiet Pony with a lovely temperament, otherwise it would be bucking Kids off.
The Horse is unsound and well done for picking those two issues. There are other indicators where the horse puts the Kid on the wrong diagonal on the left rein which is the corner of the Horse where the problem lies, the degeneration of the rear Muscles and so on.
- Horse is happier going right.
- Showed some slight unevenness at times.
- Collapsing Hocks and probably connected to Pelvis problem.
- No proper canter circles shown. Canters mainly done on the straight lines.
For a Learner Rider Kid, at the right price, it may all not matter.
For a Hacking Kid required to do work outs, it will matter a lot.
If you were still interested, for Hacking and chasing a Ribbon, this Seller should be required to Canter this Horse on both reins ON THE CIRCLE for multiple Circles.
Vet Check ??……all depends on price.
The Horse has issues. It’s outstanding Temperament is covering the repercussions of those issues largely. If a Better Rider gets on and actually puts the horse ROUND and NOT FLEXED OFF and CARRY THE WEIGHT ON THE INSIDE HIND, all may come unstuck and behavioral problems arise, no matter the Temperament.
The Horse is protecting itself with bad technical way of going so Bystanders can’t see what we can see.
Thanks for your quick reply Mr HP Of course the seller denies any potential unsoundness. Thank you for providing this valuable service. It is great to have someone to turn to when my instincts tell me that something is not quite right. I’m sure we will speak again as our pony search continues. Kind regards Jacqui
HERE ARE SOME MORE
The Horse has Sacroiliac issues Madam. Note the fear of the Camera Person when the Horse showed it couldn’t hold the frame any longer and needed urgent relief. Regards
9th January, 2020linical examination:Indications of marked EOTRH in both mandibular (lower) and maxillary (upper) incisors. Lack of topline musculature with moderate pain on palpation of the thoracic and lumbar regions. Moderate effusion (joint swelling) of both intercarpal and radiocarpal joints in both carpi (knees).Trot up: 1/5 L hind lame in straight line. Wide based gait in front limbs.Positive reaction to carpal (knee) flexion in both front limbs, inducing a grade 2 out of 5 lameness. No reaction to hind limb flexions was noted.Jed was radiographed with these findings:– osteoarthritic changes in both the radiocarpal and intercarpal joints in both the left and the right knee (arthritis in the knees)– impingement of 4-5 dorsal spinous processes of the back in the thoracic region (“kissing spines”)– changes indicative of EOTRH in the maxillary incisorsGiven Jed is demonstrating difficult behaviour under saddle, my opinion is that the findings of this examination are likely to be causing pain and are linked to this behaviour.
Be careful out there Folks!