We invented back Leg Hobbles to make the process far more safe than the Old Days and to protect the Horse during the process.
They go HALF WAY UP the Cannon Bone and MUST NOT slip down. The design allows that.
They go over TOP PROTECTIVE BOOTS, as designed and seen on this Site.
THE MANY USES
- To train Horses to never kick a Kid that may accidentally grab a back leg
- To be the best shoeing horse
- To stop Brood Mare kicking stallion
- To load the worst of all Float Loaders
- To stop Horses kicking others in a Horse Trailer with Back Leg Hobbles for the Horse
- Veterinary……and much much more!!
New Zealand Folk please go here – https://www.hpsaddlerynz.co.nz/