We invented these to make the process far more safe and to protect the Horse during the process.
They go HALF WAY UP the Cannon Bone and MUST NOT slip down. The design allows that.
They go over TOP PROTECTIVE BOOTS, as designed and seen on this Site.
- To train Horses to never kick a Kid that may accidentally grab a back leg
- To be the best shoeing horse
- To stop Brood Mare kicking stallion
- To load the worst of all Float Loaders
- To stop Horses kicking others in a Horse Trailer
- Veterinary……and much much more!!