Length measured from end of Leather to end of Leather.
- Clydesdale – 1010mm
- Full – 910mm
- Cob -745mm
- Pony – 630mm
- Large Foal – 630mm
- Small Foal – 515mm
ALL Horses should tie up Solid but they should wear a protective Neck Stap during the process…..for these reasons:
- That one does not want the Foal to experience pain and fear the process
- We don’t want to damage the Nerves or Guttural Pouch
- We don’t want them exploding into pulling back in the future, because of the pain of the first training.
THE PERFECT FOAL -PERFECT HORSE
- Halter Train Your Foal by 14 Days
- Leg Restraints Train Your Horse by 14 Days
- Solid Tying up by 7 Days
and the rest is History
These are two of the Foals in the Photos.
but once trained, it matters not.