We now live in the Age of the 6/10 end Product. I rank Horse Starting out of 10. Over the past few Years, the maximum I have met has been a 6.
It’s not ‘Rocket Science’ Folks. The quality of the end Product depends only upon the quality and quantity of the various systems that are put on the Young Horse at the time. For instance:
- If You start a Horse using pure Natural Horsemanship systems, it will end up a 6/10
- If You start a Horse using just the British Horse Society influence, You end up with a 6/10
- If You Start a Horse with Equine Science Systems, You end up with a 6/10
- If You add Natural Horsemanship You gain .5
- You add Trail Riding on the Beach or Forests, you add .5
- You add Traffic Training, add .5
- Add Float Training, add .5
- Add Stock Whip Training, add .5
- Add Leg Restraints Training, add .5
Suddenly You are at 9.0
and we arrive at the 10/10 Broken in Horse. It’s as a simple as that.
In other words, don’t get stuck in any one system of Horse Starting. Keep an open Mind and take the BEST from all the systems of the World.here are just a few of mine
and of course we could go on………Regards